These guidelines apply to all PhD students:
- Submissions should be emailed to the chairs at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- An abstract of your work should be submitted by 20th April 2015.
- Please format this abstract according to the ACM conference format.
- Page limits will be strictly enforced:
- If you have not yet transferred: You should submit a 1-page abstract, including references.
- All other students: You should submit a 2-page abstract.
- Conference proceedings will be made publically available via this Web site. Please keep this in mind if you deal with any confidential or private information. Speak to your supervisor if you have any concerns.